1st Entry
Hello! This is my very 1st entry. I've decided to just make a simple blog. I did my personal site at Twix, but every time I google down my name, all that appears are my social networking profiles. The site was really cool and simple (in my perspective) and its flash. Hmm... but at least here, people can easily search for my blog =)
[) OOO (]
Anyway, on the other hand, I just got the reply I needed from Mabuhay Miles. Yeap! Got my membership number. What I have is the temporary card. Well, I think me and my mom should've thought of enrolling at Miles before. Coz like people says "Sayang ang Miles!" Ahahaha! My mom just decided that I should be the one to enroll because she's quite a busy woman and I'm the frequent traveler among us. So yeah! Checking airfares. Seriously, I wanna go to Europe, its a very modern place, but despite the fact of its technological advancement, they were still able to preserve the ancient & tourist spots. Ameyzeeeeng! Asia first, then Europe maybe? or go to Safari, Africa beybi! Yahoo!!
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "1st Entry"
Post a Comment