Coldy Day
I woke up at around 10. It's quite cold and windy, I think it's gonna rain again. I remembered, before when it was cold me and my friends would jam and head to a friend's crib, we will smoke there and chit-chat then go to starbucks (our official coffee shop/hang-out place). Now that I haven't seen them for quite sometime and I miss those days, I decided to buy some charcoal for my hookah. I'm not a legal smoker and I already quit smoking coz I get a headache every time I smoke, even if its just a stick. With hookah, I can smoke even in front of my parents. Enjoy the day with my cousins. Later I'll go out with my cousin to buy some stuffs :)
. . .
I tried to finish my photo gallery last night, but the links were broken so the photos weren't appearing at all. Later when I get back I'll finish it.
. . .
I think my net connection just got worse. Yesterday, the technicians came and said that my connection is now good. Wow! Yeah, its good, I can't barely even surf the net =.= Dumbos
. . .
I'll go look for some dress <3
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Coldy Day"
Post a Comment