Graduation is Near
Wednesday today, I expect the net technicians to come today coz they said October 7, 2009 to my mom. It's 10:59 already and still no show up. But it's okay, for as long as they will come to check and repair the problem with my net connection. I plan to have the computers connected to each other so that my brother and cousins can play together and they will stop bugging me about "Hey! We wanna play Yuri or CS or DotA. We don't want Garena!" =.= Dumbos y'know?
. . .
Tomorrow, I'm going out to check on some cocktail dresses for my graduation (Yes!!!!). Then on Friday, I'll buy the dresses that I like =) Can't wait to get my toga on the 10th and can't wait to get my diploma on the 11th. This is what every student wants to achieve -- graduation! =)
. . .
I'm still on the process of fixing the other blog. That's where I'm gonna put my photos/artworks/etc. Haha! I'm having problem with the script, coz I really know nothing about it. =P
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Graduation is Near"
Post a Comment