Much Love Breadou RO
For the past 3 or 4 months, my life just circulated with computer, party, school, house, mall.
I wake up check my mail, take a bath, go to school, after school head to mall to eat or check movies, go back home play RO then sleep.
Or if not that then this, I wake up, check my mail, take a bath, go to school, after school go back home, change clothes then head to a party, sleep to a friend's house, go back home play RO.
Boring? I think so too. Haha!
But anyway, a lot of my posts here are about Ro,Ro, Ro, Ro, Ro.
I'm an old player to the server made/hosted by my in-game friend Hao.
BTW, I just wanna clear out that all my in-game friends are just in-game friends.
They don't extend in real life. So in-game friends are not my real life friends. OK?
Well, anyway. I've met a lot of players, from the rude ones to the kind ones.
The masters of sapu-sapu to the very kind hearted (that I think, they don't even wanna hurt a poring).
The most hated by all MVPs to the ones that doesn't go MVPing.
The laziest to the creepiest players.
The players with unimaginable equipment to the players with the noobest equipment.
All of them. I already MET!
So let's start of with the owner.
Hao, is the server owner and developer of Breadou RO. He is also the KING OF AFKing (I'll kill the player who will say that Hao wasn't AFKing).
Next is Kaka, my hubby :3 and NaiNai's bf (haha!)
Kaka is the very first donator and my super bestfriend in-game. He goes online every midnight and goes directly to the PvP Room to sapu each and everyone there.
The same reason why many players curse him. But honestly, I kinda find what his doing fun :))
Well, anyway, he left the server early (earlier than JJ and Hang) but even though he left, he still chats with me (MSN & FB). Helps me out. We discuss a lot of stuffs about the game and then we laugh.
I really miss this guy. He never left me and he was always there for me :)
Mishie, the most powerful player before Matt.
Mishie, is GM BreadCrumbs, she loves to nuke players and bring players to where the nastiest MVPs are. If you could just imagine.
She is the on/off wife of James and then suddenly POOF. Nobody knew what happened to her. She just disappeared like a mushroom.
I miss this girl too. She left me :(
Matt
Mr. Matthew Tan (HAHAHA) is the WEEEEEE KING. He loves to greet players then say WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
He is the most dominant player (so far). His bestfriends are Desmond and Kai. HAHAHA! (Don't kill me for this).
He has a collection of Sinxs. Obviously, he has many different sinx. Why? Go ask him why!
He seems very playful and easy-going but I'm telling you this guy is one hell of a player!
James
James is GM Light (as everbody knows). He is the on and off husband of Mishie. He loves to flirt and flirt and flirt.
He kills ALL the MVP there is. So to all the players (especially newbies, if you can't find your MVP go find James! Hahaha!).
Like Matt, he also has many Sinx. Only 2 I think. Hahahaha!
Holy
If you think that Whitesmiths are just for making money and for refining. Think again! Holy, is the best Whitesmith I've ever seen (HONESTLY!).
He is also one of the Top 5 Most Powerful Players in the server. He has a slave named Nyx, Nyx and Nyx (HAHAHA!).
He owns the rarest item in the server.
Ice
Ice belongs to Holy's guild. He is one of my friends that loves to whack Nyx.
If Kaka is not around, he is my super partner in crime. He gave me the flower headgear and he loves to do crazy stuffs too.
He is very nice and also one of the active players in the server.
Nyx
Nyx is the LIFE OF THE PARTY!
Without him, our (me, Kaka, JS, Ice) midnights would be boooring. Hahaha!
He is the one who invented the magic words to easily warp you to the best place in the server!
HAHAHAHA! Who couldn't love this guy?
JS
JS / Jun Sheng / Wat3rb0i is Kelly's BF. He idolizes MagicK so much. But I think, you're now better than him.
He is one of my buddies that love to whack Nyx. Hahaha!
He belongs to Aaron's guild but yeah! He loves his guild! hahaha!
Kelly
Kelly aka Hym is Aaron's (Hisoka) younger sistah. She is a quiet player and she is JS's GF.
I don't chat with her that much but I can assure you that she is a nice player and she knows how to ride with our jokes. Haha!
Jo (Joel)
Jo is one of my guildmates. He said he is a newbie and he is a noob. You said that but you rape people at woe? Hahaha!
Well anyway, I don't know why he joined my guild instead of joining his cousin's (Aaron) guild but I'm very thankful for that one.
I appreciate your help during WoE :)
Aaron
Aaron is Hisoka. He is the leader of the Moonlight's Inc. He was one of my buddies even before at Pudds. He's an old player but then suddenly POOF then returned back again.
I kinda hated his semi decision in adopting our 2 bestfriends *cough cough* in his guild but anyway, you're still my friend and that will never change :)
Celinny
Celinny is Lollipop. No, she's not the literal lollipop which people loves to eat. She is Kelly's buddy. I always see them sit together in one spot then chit-chat.
She's also playful but I don't see anything wrong with her attitude. Yeah! One of my in-game buddies.
Jo (Josiah)
Jo / Josiah / Jo2 is the younger brother of Jo (Joel) and the cousin of Kelly and Aaron.
Did I make things complicated? LOL! Anyway, he is a nice player though I rarely see him go online. Y'know? Little kids :3
Winter
Winter aka Ashley is the Joker of All Time. Everyday she has a knew joke which my brother really finds corny but all he could do was laugh. Crazy right? :))
Anyway, she doesn't play in the server anymore. But I assure you she is a nice player.
WP
Waiperng is a good player. Though I seldom see this guy. But anyway, he is one of my good in-game buddies even before we were still in Pudds.
Kai & Desmond
They are my bestfriends in-game. I love them so much and I miss them like hell!
Did I missed out any friends/buddies in-games? Pls leave a comment.
Thankie! Much love from Jovi! :)

0 Responses on "Much Love Breadou RO"
Post a Comment