New Stuffs
For these past few days, I've been indulging myself with editing screen shots using Photoshop. Actually, I've been doing that as a hobby even before. I just stopped, coz busy with other stuffs. But anyway, while doing this blog entry, I'm actually looking at the new screen shot. I got a couple more, but this one I'm working on is the latest that we (Breadou Family) can offer. I'll just post the finish product later at the forums.
. . .
Creepy stuffs. My net connection is a noob one. So if my net connection becomes a RO mob, then it would be an ant egg =.= Just imagine that. Hehe! But anyway, my net conenction only goes stable from 10pm until early morning. Isn't that creepy? Another creepy thing, the pineaplle mob, the special event mob kept on haunting me. Huhuhu! Everytime I close my eyes before my sleep, all I can see is the little fella. Creepy! Awoooo!
. . .
Hao, did a lot of improvements and added a lot of mobs (as he always did even before). But the thing is, all I can see that rape the mobs are the PROS! The mobs drop a lot of good stuff... As in! But, but but but... the newbies can't get them coz of the said reason. So I guess I'll just post a new guide on the Breadou RO Guides Blog about the mobs and let's see if something will change =)
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "New Stuffs"
Post a Comment