Quite a Great Day

I started my day by playing Breadou (what's new?) haha! Well anyway, I'm trying to beat the time a while ago coz the special event would end on the 25th and that is tomorrow.  I called my cousin to ask about the sideline that he's offering me.  He said, I'll just have to take photos of their foods (part of menu) then edit it using photoshop (as he quoted) and would be presented to the boss for approval and finalization and if the bosses would agree then my work would be in the menu and advertisements (tarpaulin, site, etc).  So I went there after lunch and went home just before 8pm.
. . .
While roaming around Pront the shitty brother of Nyx came up to me and said a sweet statement "u jovi u bitch".  Seriously, even though I don't say how I really hated the EndlessNights guild (now) especially Nyx and his brother (whoever he maybe), I swear with all my in-game heart and life that I've never ever hated players like you guys.  Congratulations!  Welcome to my HIT LIST! I deeply swear to my pink chicken and my super bitchy attitude in-game that ONCE my new ISP would be connected, I WILL HUNT DOWN EACH AND EVERY MEMBER OF ENDLESSNIGHTS GUILD and MAKE YOU GUYS FEEL HOW IT IS TO BE MY ENEMY. I'LL SHOW YOU ALL WHO CALLS THE SHOTS!
. . .
I went in-game, the fella who's been hunting the indo wants MY hollow mask as a trade. Hahaha! I think he's just way too lazy to hunt hollow mask, coz seriously the new requirements of the hollow mask is way way way too easier than the original one.  I got the special event sword called Ragnarok SwordIf I'm not mistaken this is the most powerful sword in the whole server as of the moment.  So I would like to take the opportunity to post and thank all the people especially my in-game friends who has helped me in hunting Indonesia:

Kelly
JS
Iceness
Kaka, my hubby
Linnie

LilCookieAngel (though I paid you a large amount)

MingBoy (though I traded the hollow mask)
Hao

I seriously don't know how to thank you guys and if it wasn't for y'all I wouldn't have gotten the sword.  I deeply appreciate all your help and yes! You guys are really my in-game friends (Kaka, Ice, Kelly, JS) :)



XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Quite a Great Day"

Post a Comment