Streamyx WHAPACK!

So bored... So sienz :P
It's already 1am and the server isn't still up.  I'm starving now.  Well anyway, I'll just bloat up on fried chicken, rice, white forest cake, original pichi-pichi, cheese grated pichi-pichi and my all time favorite drink--Iced Tea!
. . .
I already finished the Glasses Guides.  All kinds of glasses used for the Hollow Mask was included.  I hope it won't confuse the readers.  Oh and yah, I also posted a new reminder and a new welcome / unwelcome note to my dear friends and readers <3
I also made a poll if the Breadou RO Guides Blog is helpful or not.  If yes, I'll continue posting and updating but if not, I'll just leave it that way, won't update it no more.
. . .
To All VALENTINES and ENDLESSNIGHTS GUILD who can understand and read this:
I already gave you a 2nd chance.  We've talked about it and promised that you guys would be good and nice players... but YOU WASTED IT!  What's worst, you insulted 1 of my guildmates/hubby/friend and made fun of Invictus and LovelyFruits.  No more chances!  As for EndlessNights, I hated your guild for the reasons:
1.  Your ass pro-acting member Nyx cursed and embarassed me in front of a lot of players in-game.
2.  Duel_Sinx (Nyx's stupid brother) asked for my help and later on also cursed me in front players in-game.
3.  [Dios Guerra] aka Sohai Desmond is in your guild.  As for those who don't know him... he's the most loved player of all in the server.

As for ViV's question on "Why do you guys GB me?".  This is my answer, its not because we HATE you, but because you're with Nyx and also you are helping him. Besides, did I GB you?  The 1st time I saw you, you attacked me first so I attacked back.  The succeeding meetings we had at PvP has no included fights. Besides, of all the people, why did you chose me to ask that question?


As for Nyx:  I helped you A LOT... and this is what you're gonna pay me?

As for everyone who WILL help and JOIN the above guilds:  GEEGEEDOTCOM

XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Streamyx WHAPACK!"

Post a Comment