Wrapping Up Things
I'm quite busy with some stuffs these days. The computer just arrived, but I need to reformat it. The power supply was busted so it was replaced. The other Memory has an error so they needed to take it off from the PC. I was trying to figure out how to connect the PC to the TV so whenever we (my cousins, bro and me) wanna watch a movie, we can set it straight on the PC. I'm lacking the RC jack. The TV is quite huge, you can even play games coz my bro had it requested (to ME) to install A LOT of games (especially DotA). I wonder why they never get tired of playing DotA. Just seeing the game everyday on my bro's monitor makes me sick of it. Peace to all DotA lovers.
. . .
I think I need to go or else the toga will have a penalty if not returned by today.
. . .
I want the Ragnarok sword. But I think it will be impossible for me to get it coz my Indonesia is less than 100 and the requirement is 2000. =.= Come to think of it, the event is only good for 3 days. 2000 is quite impossible then. Coz got a lot of competition. I don't own the map y'know? LOL!
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Wrapping Up Things"
Post a Comment