Same Thing Over and Over

Mom brought home a cam... I don't know how to use it. Just kiddin'!  I'm looking for other stuffs via internet... and I'm anticipating my new to be shutting down and up again... as always... but I always maintain my internet tabs... so anytime... I can see what I should do. LOL! What an explanation! Ahaha!
. . .
Why everytime I go back from work, I always see the name of a dumbass at the forum.  I thought being a mod was fun... until he came.  And all he can shoot was me and me and me.  And all he could open up was the spelling issue.  I guess he's so jealous, coz I can get on with my life not having him around to chat around.  Get my point?  He even wanst me off my position.  He says that over and over again.  I wonder why even if I try to ignore him.. the issue would always redirect back to him.
. . .
Funny, I went online... guess what I found out? S-E-C-R-E-T! No clues! GEEGEEDOTCOM!  Oh another funny thing, I said Ï would step down from being a moderator and Nyx would take my place.  The fella said, "Oh no! The forum would be in chaos!" HAHAHAHAHA!  So funny!  Yah, I know it's against the rules to bring forum issues/matter/blah blah from forum to in-game.  But, I got a lot of screenies, concerning Nyx and his mouth. Thanks to my friends.  I love you all! :)


XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Same Thing Over and Over"

Post a Comment