Bang & Olufsen Beosound4

Remember my previous blog entry wherein I was looking for the hi-fi gadget in Jesse Mccartney's It's Over video? Well, last week I got my answer.  I asked 2 people (a critic and a professional hi-fi editor-in-chief) about it.  I even send the video (of course).  And to those people who's lazy to check out the video wherein the said gadget is, here are some photos:



There you go!

It's called Bang & Olufsen Beosound 4

Your next question in mind is... what's the price? Well... you don't wanna know but I'll give you a FREAKING IDEA! It's 4 digits and the currency is pounds.  Bleh!  Hehe!  And when you buy the gadget, there's no included speakers.  Ripoff?  I kinda think so too... but when you have it... it's like a WOW! Hehehe! :)


Peace!
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Bang & Olufsen Beosound4"

Post a Comment