Hallo! :)
I'm not yet sleepy... so I guess I'll tell a little story to you guys.
When I was in my 4th year HS, of course there's these exams everywhere and schools trying all their best just for you to attend their institution.
Then, among hundreds of institutions in the Philippines I only chose 3 and that is University of the Philippines (the prime and #1 university in the entire country), University of Santo Thomas (my mom's alma matter and one of the top 4 prime & leading schools in the country) and lastly Trinity University of Asia (the 3rd best school that offers my course). Among the 3 I failed the UST, when I failed my mom was very disappointed and she was really angry at me... but what can I do? It's all been said and done. I cannot turn it back anymore. I said to myself, if I'm gonna choose among the 3 schools, I would definitely choose UST. UP & TUA results came and I passed. The reason why I didn't attend UP is because, the course that I chose has a "quota", I passed but I need to attend the school on a different campus which I didn't like. So I ended up in Trinity.
I'm not yet sleepy... so I guess I'll tell a little story to you guys.
When I was in my 4th year HS, of course there's these exams everywhere and schools trying all their best just for you to attend their institution.
Then, among hundreds of institutions in the Philippines I only chose 3 and that is University of the Philippines (the prime and #1 university in the entire country), University of Santo Thomas (my mom's alma matter and one of the top 4 prime & leading schools in the country) and lastly Trinity University of Asia (the 3rd best school that offers my course). Among the 3 I failed the UST, when I failed my mom was very disappointed and she was really angry at me... but what can I do? It's all been said and done. I cannot turn it back anymore. I said to myself, if I'm gonna choose among the 3 schools, I would definitely choose UST. UP & TUA results came and I passed. The reason why I didn't attend UP is because, the course that I chose has a "quota", I passed but I need to attend the school on a different campus which I didn't like. So I ended up in Trinity.
1st year was amazing, I enjoyed it very very much! The 2nd year was a total disaster... AS IN! The school has a rule wherein if you failed with a total of 5 units or more... you're out of their institution (whether you like it or not). Luckily, I failed my Anatomy-Physiology subject which is 5 units (lecture & laboratory). The day I came to see the results, I was so nervous... then I get to see it... I failed but I didn't really know what to do. On 1 second I feel like calling my mom to tell her that early but then a part of me doesn't wanna go home. I don't wanna see my family... I don't wanna disappoint them. I know at that time that my mom was waiting for me. As all parents would hope and pray for, they would pray for the good (or maybe best). I came home and at the dining area I was stuck, I looked at my mom for a second then I didn't know but my tears suddenly rolled down my cheeks and my vision is blurry coz of my tears... then I gave out a sign a "boo" sign from my hand. Then my mom asked, as I could see her face, "you failed?". I just nodded. I wanna utter some words but the words just wouldn't wanna come out of my mouth. I sat at the dining table, then I dropped everything beside me. Then after a couple minutes I went upstairs and I buried my face on my pillow. I was crying, crying so hard. I was even asking "of all the people, why me?" Then my mom came and called me to have dinner. I went down, then I sat, I still got tears on my eyes. My mom didn't say anything... but on that incident the only thing she said was "After the rain the sun will shine".
Everytime, I have problems, I always remember that quote and I just smile and pray to God.
Be happy if you experience failures in life, at least once in a while, because from failures, you learn a lot of things.
With success, you only learn a small things!
If you happened to ask what I did after I failed. I moved to another school and I graduated and I wasn't left out. Now, I'll be working on the licensure exam on June.
XOXO!~

0 Responses on " "
Post a Comment