Nothing Much

HALLO! :)
Bored again (just kidding!).
Well, guess what I'm doing ATM... I'm AFK-ing my creator at TG's den. Haha! :))
My vanil is now 270... maxed is 1000 so it's still gonna be a long way to go. Hehe! :P
I saw the donation list and... well... it's not really pricey and its super cheap.
The server just started a month ago and its still on the "soft-opening phase" (that sounded like a store LOL!).
I can see the potential in this server.  Coz the donation items ARE NOT overpowered.  SK is not almost nerfed and so is GTB.  Everything is really and ORIGINALLY from EAthena... nothing was changed like MVP's hp, spawn time, spawn place.  It was just so nice.  Hmm... what else.  Cards aren't sold (why would they wanna do that?).
No stupid players.  No sohais.  No money hog administrator.
 . . .
I already talked to some people about my in-game stuffs.  And as of the moment I'm thinking of whom "to give" the items.  I don't care who blah blah.  And also, if me and my brother officially quits.  Can't just people simply let us go?  I still got a lot of messages saying "Do you have this blah blah?"  Reality of life.
. . .
I don't know why... but its just a game.  Why does many people take it seriously. @__@
Creepy people.  And please don't let a game change you.  I've seen a lot of people (in their worst and best).  Eff. They changed.  It's good if its for the better... but then all the people I've seen just became worse.
 . . .
Check-up later. Wish me luck. Enjoying my holiday.

XOXO!~ 

0 Responses on "Nothing Much"

Post a Comment