Stupid English
I wouldn't boast about my proficiency in English. But somewhat, somehow this past few weeks I find myself (my grammar) being mixed up:
how - hao
how's - hao's
leave - live (I LEAVE under the bridge)
here - hear (see below)
Yep! I posted that a while ago. I don't know if it's because I'm sleepy or what. But one thing's for sure... my English vocabulary & grammar is freakingly deteriorating. I think it's because of the fact that I've been mixing up with stupid people. Yeah right! See the effect when you mingle with low life people? Great!
. . .
Belated Happy Birthday to Alex! How's the paper bag? Hyper ventilated coz of Marlboro Black. I wonder what it tastes. Hmm. It's a good thing that I already stopped smoking. I'm smoke free for many months now and it's still part of my plan to discontinue smoking :)
. . .
Alex & Luvs. Please upload the photos. I'm so excited. Hahaha! :)
XOXO!~


0 Responses on "Stupid English"
Post a Comment