What's New?

It's been 2 days since I quit the server.  Of course, it's still dead.  What do you expect?
It's always been so dead eversince the war begun.
Well anyway, 2 days since I quit... still got a lot of nuisance like nyx the eff.
hao said, nyx won't bring any foolishness around ever again.
Well, see the forum?  Even without us... The forum is still so dead and CHAOTIC.
We 3 (Me, Kaka & Ice) made a resignation topic but hao trashed it =.=
I don't know why.
But among the 3 of us.  It's the 2 he kept and the 2 he talked to. =.=
I don't know why.
"They" sent me a SS this morning.  nyx in the SS said:
Jovi died in my hands. I won the war again.

QUESTION:
Since when did I died in nyx's arms?????????????
And since when did he won the war again???????
I can't remember a war wherein he won?
WoE I guess. He got castles.  Through CERTIFIED cheating.

Oh well.  Why do I care?  I'm not a breadou player anymore.

And holy... the cowardly guy... has been online since I quit!
DAMN COWARD THESE PEOPLE!
Why can't you face me?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Scared!

Come!  Send me an invitation that the whole EN guild will be having a duel against ME, MYSELF and I.

I won't backout.
I'm gonna rip you all (AS I ALWAYS DID)

But I want a little 'gambling'

If I win, whole EN guild will quit and leave ALL of my friends alone.


If I lose, wait... how will I quit? if I already had quit? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

but... I doubt if this is gonna happen... of course hao won't let.................................................. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Guess the last part!

GEEGEEDOTCOM!
XOXO!~

PS:  Why is this patcher taking so long?!

0 Responses on "What's New?"

Post a Comment