I Got It

Well... see the post below [yah! the one with a picture! haha].  I got my answer.  I found it out myself this morning.  But the taskbar... it POOFED... I mean... how will I make it poof?  I tweaked mine... autohide yada yada.  Anyway, I'm just waiting for Rex's reply... and yup... I sent him a message and he asked me if I can wait coz he needed to pack the stuffs. Bwahaha! Nice guy even though he acts like a lunatic most of the time.
. . .
Errr... you know... [of course you don't! haha].  I feel like I'm not in my element.  Coz, IDK, I think it has something to do with my sleeping pattern T_T  Can anyone help me?  Huhuhuhu
. . .
Oh yah... here's Rex's reward... *hugs Rex*

PS:  I'll post my desktop once I'm done :)

XOXO!~

0 Responses on "I Got It"

Post a Comment