Miss Anne Derstood

I'm not a gossiper... though at times, I admit I <3 gossips or gossiping and the gossip girl [TV Show].  Well, I think a lot of people misunderstand me, they misunderstand my frankness, aggressiveness & being observant.

Knowing A LOT of things [both publicly & privately] doesn't mean I interfere too much in the lives of people nor because I gossip or I spy out on them.  I'm just plainly & clearly OBSERVANT.  My IRL friends can prove that.  Sometimes, its not my fault when the isssue/news/update itself comes to me.  A lot of times, I just sit somewhere and then I don't dare to ask my friends or the people about the details of their lives.  I just ask how they are, how they've been doing... and the rest is UP TO THEM to tell.

 
 And... if you wanna hide something from me or from my friends... make sure its really kept well... seal it, hide it, dig it a grave, bury it... Sorry, its not my fault that I'm like this.  I came from the family of lawyers, judges, etc.  Its in the genes... I can't do anything about it.

One wrong move and one wrong word... is ENOUGH for me to know what's going on :)
 
Morning all and have a good one!

XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Miss Anne Derstood"

Post a Comment