My Superrr Music Gadget

I have an iPod and I've owned it since the last week of February of 2008... and yup, my little baby's turning 2 years old this coming month.  Oh well, I think it has a battery problem... coz the past 2 days, I KNEW [I THINK SO] I charged it... as in fully charged for like about 2-4 hours [??] and IDK... when I snapped in the adapter to the speakers... errr... it didn't worked... so I was like this --> O.O  So I tried again... and its still the same... so I was like this --> O_O  so for the 3rd time... I tried again... then I was like this --> =.=  and I tried to hit the home button [nicely] and the menu didn't appeared... so I kinda figured out that it was off.  I switched it on... only to find out that it has only 10% of the total battery left... then... I kinda asked my super memory [I don't trust my memory that much tho] if I did charged it... and it answered back with a YES [okei! I sounded so creepy]  but yah I knew I charged it... so tonight, I'm gonna see IF tomorrow, the battery would have a miracle that it drains on its own [sweat that!] tsktsk... need to burn a couple of bucks... *ehem ehem*
. . .
Speaking of iPod... I wanna upgrade to firmware 3.1 but unfortunately I haven't recovered my songs [coz I reformat my laftaf] so I guess, it may take a while... anyway what is 700+ songs right? [HAHAHA!]
. . .
I saw this, under the grave [hahaha!]... it reminds me of 'someone'... he... err... plays it [like there's no tomorrow] every time he borrows my iPod.



PS:  I know JB sucks... but that song really is good <3

XOXO!~

0 Responses on "My Superrr Music Gadget"

Post a Comment