Nu Yir
Hallo! :)
I got some videos of the fireworks [massive, noisy, beautiful] and also of my bro and my cousin.
. . .
. . .
Watch how my freaky brother & cousin [who called me while I was drinking juice just to shoot their sillyness] destroy a pink container which the construction workers in front of our house use as a trash can [??]
. . .
Oh BTW, my cousins and brother are really... err... wuhevah! Alright! There's this old lady who came out of their house and was looking at them. Coz seriously, the firecracker which their using is strong enough to make you deaf and to cut your whole arm! I feel like my soul is getting out of my body every time I hear it BOOM! tsktsk! Back to the story, then the lady was SERIOUSLY staring at them, and then there's this little girl who was playing beside the old lady. My brother then said "AHA! That little stupid girl might've called her grandma's attention so that she can scold us and make us stop." But as always, my cousins & brother have PLAN B! So what they did, they waited for a couple of minutes 'til the lady went inside their gate and then my bro lit another firecracker and BOOM! They all quickly ran away and started laughing so hard coz the lady shouted "HOY!!!!!!!!" It's so loud we can hear her shout inside the gate. HAHAHA! Naughty! Naughty! tsktsk! And yah... they did that on purpose.
. . .
Yah! I know -- EBIL! UEAHAHAHA! I actually post more videos [especially that of my brother's sillyness!]... but... yeah! I chickened out! hahahaha!
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Nu Yir"
Post a Comment