I'm Happy!
Yesterday, dad gave me money for my tuition fee and I paid it all. So... yep! I'm enrolled in a review center now. Pretty cool but I definitely don't need it. But, I just feel a bit fulfilled knowing the fact that I'm one step closer... to danger. HAHA! Dang!
Alright! Then, my dad asked me to accompany him in buying an iPod. He wanted the iPod classic coz it has a lot of memory. It's like the very opposite of other iPod models... coz with other iPod, you will be thinking about how to store all your files in such a small memory and on the other hand, the iPod classic, you would very much be thinking about how to consume all the memory :/ Sooo, I quickly went home as requested by my dad to help him load up his iPod... and I brought home something to chill with.
Then, at night, my mom, as she arrived home she handed me over a package... and when I looked in it... WOW! My molotows are there! So great! And last night, we fetched my cousin at the airport and she gave me a camera. Its just a simple cam... but I do appreciate it! Thank you so much! :)
I'm considering it all as an early birthday present! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Every birthday, my cousin never fails to give me a present, like last year, she gave me a shisha... as in a complete set! Amazing! <3
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "I'm Happy!"
Post a Comment