to my dear friend KAKA :)

Hi Kaka! Wahaha! Okei... serious now *ehem ehem*... (Don't laugh)... I saw your blog just a while ago and I wanna post my advice to you @ the cbox but unfortunately... the cbox limits the number of characters... obviously!

Sooo... here's my little advice to you.

You should move on and forget Steven.

Why?  Coz as what you've put in your blog... he deleted your FFS gifts and deleted you as his brother in FB.  That's just some of the obvious reasons THAT he doesn't want you anymore and he's forgetting/already forgotten you.  If you continue to be EMO and to stick to your past... you won't be able to move on.  How will you concentrate on your next relationship if you're still caught up in the shadow of your past?  Think about it.  Does the people around you even wanna see you sad just because of a 'guy'?  We all know how Steven broke up with you and his given reasons... Seriously, from that moment on... it sounded so pathetic... all of his excuses... and if his given you such excuses and he can't fight for you... then definitely... YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM.  It's been months, and you should make at least a single move to show yourself and prove yourself that INDEED you can move on.  Common, please think about it.  If this entry have hurt you... sorry... but I guess... its time that someone must hit you so that you would be awaken.  I would delete this if you want.  I'm here for you :)

0 Responses on "to my dear friend KAKA :)"

Post a Comment