UK Education Convention

Yesterday, I went to EDSA Shang to attend the 12th UK Education Exhibition.  I just wanna check if its impossible for me to attend postgraduate studies there.  Sooooo, the answer is -- IDK. =P
Thames [mom's school of choice] offers postgraduate courses @ 8k pounds per year plus an estimated cost of living of 6.5k the whole year round.  Visa, tickets, application fees aren't included in the said amount.  Sooo, if we convert 8k to Php it will be 640k DANG! Hahaha! Creepy LOL! And my mom asked me if Yana and Randy would apply... and I said, I think their still 50/50... Mom was still thinking about it cos seriously.. half a million is not a joke.  Its enough to buy me a brand new sedan :)  6.5k is also not a joke, that's just an estimated sum and considering the lifestyle I have... I doubt if 6.5k is enough <_< I need a part time job if ever :D


Oh I forgot... I think its impossible for my dad to send me to UK to study... cos we're poor! :3

Super XOXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!~

0 Responses on "UK Education Convention"

Post a Comment