Snakes in Room
Super super enjoying meh BB <3
-- O --
2 nights ago I was lying on my bed and I was scanning my notes. Then I decided to sleep but just before I close my notebook there's a tiny something that flew past my face and then landed just beside my head. Took me a sec or 2 to realize that I don't cut any papers and I don't have small pieces of trash in my room. Then I took a look at it and I was like OMFG! It's like a pc of a snake's worn out skin. Then I got my butt up and got my ballpen and pencil and tried to check it again... SHIT! There MIGHT be a snake in MY room! It was around 3 or 4 am. I got my stuffs and went down to the living room. The sleepyness in me just flew away in an instant. Coz of that I wasn't able to sleep!!!!! Crap!!!!!!!!! And I had the room checked and my dad told me there wasn't any snakes when he checked... but seriously... I'm still paranoid about it :\
Snake busters... anyone? :(
Oh BTW: I reply faster in TWITTER than MSN, FB, CB here in Blogger. Yea! I'm dead serious! :)
Oh BTW: I reply faster in TWITTER than MSN, FB, CB here in Blogger. Yea! I'm dead serious! :)

0 Responses on "Snakes in Room"
Post a Comment