@ the Hospital
10:07am
I'm @ the hospital ATM.
The wi-fi is quite slow and as usual, they blocked RO, so now, obviously, I can't play xD
There's a TV in front of me and the shows are actually nice.
I'm hungry, but I can't really leave... I'll be here 'til night.
2 hours of sleep is uncool *sigh*
For sure, I'm gonna fall asleep later.
Estate of Panic is COOL! My cousin said it's really nice, he have watched it before.
Hmm... maybe a cup of coffee will blow this sleepiness away.
10:16am
Haha! Alright! Just received a message from one of my 'quite' old friends. He sent me some nice list. I think its nice. Haha! I'm watching this magic show @ AXN... I'm not sure what they're saying coz it's quite noisy here. ORAIT!
10:23pm
Arrived a while ago, was fetched by my parents... and I wanna make a RK and name it to FLLLUUUFFAAAAYYYY! I like that little girl Agnes... hahaha... she's so funneh!! I miss my niece.... I wanna see her and her 2 abnormal cousins!!!
Before I go to sleep... here's something!

0 Responses on "@ the Hospital"
Post a Comment