Quotes :)

"Quotations help us remember the simple yet profound truths that give life perspective and meaning. When it comes to life's most important lessons, we can all use gentle reminders." 

-- Chriswell Freeman 

*** *** ***

While browsing just a minute ago... I saw that on top of the list.  It's true and rather amazing how a simple quote can help you, enlighten you and guide you.  You just have to remember it, use it, inspire others.  When negative thoughts start to cloud your mind, just think of positive ones that can help lighten your mind :)

I have my fair share of quotes which I use to help me live by.

Annnddd... that gives me a little idea of posting some quotes at least once or twice a week [maybe?].

I'll put here and on my art blog.

I'm coming to deviant... almost! :)


8:20 PM

Where the eff is my aunt? She should've been here 3 hours ago. Until now she hasn't come back yet.  Wadaeff?!
Oh! August 28!!!!!!!! Come faster!!! Woooohhoooohooo!  I can't wait to see my friends again. Parteeyy... Aaaahhh yyeeaahh! Jose Cuervo and Mojitoooo beybeh!!! :D

XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Quotes :)"

Post a Comment