EDD

I'll just make a little blog post [just to keep this blog alive].
I'm quite busy... as in... really busy...
This September, my classes have started already 
and I'm doing something actually right now.
I just took a little break from what I'm doing and tomorrow 
I have to wake up early coz my class is from 9am-6pm.
I'm kinda having a little something [i can't consider it as a problem] right now... 
coz, on December me & my mom have to go to the embassy and she's booking a flight for the both of us and the thing is... 
since it's peak season [December], the estimated date of departure is on the 20th of December which by the way is also the same date as my EXAM!!! 
I was telling her that, IF ever we have no choice left, 
she should go ahead and as soon as I finish my exam 
I would go back home & head quickly to the airport and we'll just meet at our country destination.
We'll celebrate the New Year & Christmas here [in the Philippines] and... 


I'm looking forward to better things.


'Til here everyone!


I have TWITTER BTW, so in case you want some little quick updates, you can check it out.


KTHXBYE!
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "EDD"

Post a Comment