Thug Ro

So, as I was saying in my previous post.  We're currently playing Thug RO.  It's actually fun.

So lemme list out the pros & cons of the server.


PROS
1.  Balanced Items
- the items only range from:
'all stats +1, -10% damage from neutral element'
up to
'all stats+3'
That's it! [considering the fact that it's a high rate]

2.  Balanced Community
- donation items can also be obtained through quests.
Although there are some cute headgears [which has the same effect with the other items]
that can only be obtained through donating.
- donators & non-donators are treated equally;
donation items' effects are the same with the quest items

4.  Events & Quests
- there are auto events which activates every 5 mins or 10 mins [I think] that consists of:
- Look for Moo
- Find the Right Poring
- Squeeze the Cat
- Dice Event
- Devil Square
- Event Flower
- Last Novice Standing

- The quest products are the same of the donation items.
- The requirements are really, really reasonable.

CONS
1.  Old Version of RO
- IDK what it's supposed to be called,
but they are using the old one.

2.  Noob Players
- Hahaha! I can say that majority of the players are noob.
- Some of the players are arrogant >_<


3. Very Unprofessional GM's
- I'm taking back what I said before.
- They don't know how to handle situations very well [KICHI].
- Every negative comment about the server put up in the RMS,
he will come to you, be mad at you & ask you to change it.
- I used a "dirty finger" emblem for the guild [which is widely used in a lot of international servers including kro & iro] but he announced in the server to have it changed, then he asked my guildmates to leave the guild or he will jail them.  Then next thing I know my friends PM'd me via MSN to tell me that they were all jailed.  The reason? They joined a guild with a dirty finger. It's like "Kidnap for Ransom".


KTHXBYE

0 Responses on "Thug Ro"

Post a Comment