Back again...
after a couple of months preparation.
Yes! I'm back again! :D
I guess I haven't thanked all the people enough, those who wished me luck, prayed for me and gave small but meaningful and wonderful messages. Thank you so much guys! I appreciate everything, it was of big help and it was also a motivation to me to do better.
The exam is done and now all I have to do is wait for the results to come out and also, I would like to take this time out and thank someone...
Thank you for giving me the strength, for making me well, although I was having some abdominal pain, during the exam you pulled it off, when I went back home, the pain's back. Thank you for keeping me awake, although on the first day, I only had 3 hours of sleep, you kept me awake from 3am-12am. Thank you for reminding me that it was a very important exam and not just a simple quiz. Thank you for helping me when I was so confused about A LOT of questions, I admit that majority of the answers to the questions, I DON'T KNOW!!! Thank you for giving me peace of mind. Thank you for keeping me alive and keeping me safe. Thank you for surrounding me people who are very supportive of me and who have been praying and loving me. Thank you for everything! I really don't know what would be the outcome, but whatever it would be, I WILL accept it. At least I can say, I did my best! Thank you God! <3

0 Responses on "Back again..."
Post a Comment