Peeeeeeeeenguin :D

Yesterday, we went to a bazaar at WTC [World Trade Center] and I saw a cute looking hat/bonnet and asked my mom to buy it for me and she chose the design and she chose a PENGUIN! :D

It's really cute and comfortable wearing and it's child friendly [haha!].

I have actually a few more lists for christmas and my mom, every holiday season she asks what bag do I want and she gives it to me.  This christmas, I just want a crumpler bag for my camera so whenever I go, I don't have to bring the whole kit with me :)

I wore my elmo shirt today for class and eff I saw a lot of people with an ELMO shirt too [but of different design], if I had an extra shirt beneath my elmo shirt I swore I would have rip my elmo shirt to pisses! That's freaking disgusting! I feel like slapping all my classmates who wore that shirt! >_<

I'll make a rundown of my xmas wish list :3

Classes would end 2 weeks from now and yes! Christmas vacation! I'm quite excited! :)


Took this short earlier today. Me & my penguin hat!

SHOUTOUT TO MY BITCHES [Ice, Kaka, Seng, Kelly, Joel]:  I miss you guys! and hubby, sorry I haven't made the fan sign, still quite busy. I'mma spam you during the peak of the holiday season! *hugs*

KTHXBYE!
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Peeeeeeeeenguin :D"

Post a Comment