Disastrous Typhoon
Yesterday, 26th of September, it was raining elephants & dinosaurs. I went to school to have my clearance signed by the Student Accounting. Yes, they did sign it but I was cut off the lunch break, so I need to go back again at 12:30pm. I was so excited to get home so I can play and have my room fixed a bit. But at around 10am the rain wouldn't stop and it just keeps getting worst. I was done at 12:45 and I went outside just to find out that the flood was now at hip level. I called my mom and asked if my dad can fetch me and she said yes. I waited until 1:20 and my mom called and said my dad went back coz the van couldn't pull through. I was disappointed and I waited in agony for 5 hours, that's when I decided to just spend the night at my friend's dorm. No electricity, no stock and just a bit of water. My mom called and said that my dad would just fetch me at around 10pm, coz the rain already stopped and hopefully the flood went down. Laptops, iPods, computers, psps, cellphones are already low batt. It was really gonna be a long night. I decided to take a nap at around 9pm while waiting for my dad. I woke up at around 1am and looked at my phone, it was dead batt. I continued to sleep, woke up again at 4am then continued to sleep. Finally I woke up at 5:55, it's almost 6am so I decided to go home. The rain's gone but I don't know if the flood was. I went back near the school. Lots of carriers and 10 wheeler trucks, it was a traffic jam, a lot of people was walking. They said the flood was waist deep. I finally decided to take the long route and hopefully there's no flood. Yes, I was right :)
. . .
I went to my Grand Dad's house, I've heard it was hit by the storm so hard that everything floated and the appliances and all other electronics were no longer working. I took a couple of photos including the scene near the school from yesterday.
. . .
To everyone who's lives & properties that had been damaged by the typhoon Ondoy, I will include you in my prayers and I know that we will get through this disaster. Our house was fine and I wanna deeply thank God for keeping it safe including my family :)
. . .
A jeepney submerged in the flood. Scene captured at around 12nn, 26th September

A view from the gate, the water can't be clearly seen.

It was almost waist deep.

An aftermath of typhoon Ondoy.
This is the backyard of my Grand Dad's house

Inside the house where my cousins live. And 'NO!' its not a floor design but rather pure mud.

All their stuffs were placed in front of the house.

A total messed up kitchen and fridge on the floor!

I fancy this cat that stayed at the staircase all through out the cleaning process :))

My nephew Cedrick. I told him to look at the camera but all he did was just face in front of the cam and continued playing is precious motorcycle toy :P
Even the neighbors.

The whole subdivision was struck hard.

Pure mud on the street.

The two above photos are the very good evidence of the mass destruction caused by the typhoon. Imagine a car flown and hooked on the gate?
XOXO~






0 Responses on "Disastrous Typhoon"
Post a Comment