Lazy... as always
Hmm... I'm back to my old sleeping time slot. Hehe! But I woke up early, 5:45am. I guess my body is not used to looong sleeps anymore. But, they (parents) don't believe that I'm sleeping. Anyway, that's life, you can't please everyone, and you can't make them believe you sometimes. But hey! You can make them eat what they've said. Believe me, I know these things!
. . .
I think the font is not quite good. Its huge. I'll try Trebuchet. Then format it to a smaller font. Anyway, last night, Hao asked me if I can be a temporary GM for Monday and I said 'yes', coz James won't be able to go online at that time too. So I guess, I'll totally stay at home on Monday.
. . .
Hopefully, my Grand Dad would be able to recover and go home early. Pray! Pray! Pray! Need to eat breakfast now and later at around 9am or 10am I need to call my damn Professor and ask her about my grade, coz until now the class card still says "NFE" meaning No Final Exam. Hey! I took the special examination for the Finals, how come I don't have a grade!
I'll update this a little later again :D
Bon Appetite!
. . .
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Lazy... as always"
Post a Comment