A Short Visit @ the Hospital :)
We went to the hospital at around 5pm, coz we needed to fetch my Grand Mom first. Visiting hours was 6-8pm and my Grand Father was confined at the Acute Stroke Unit (ASU). He has only been confined for roughly 24 hours and yet the bill already went sky flying to a couple of geez. =.=
Freaky... Anyway, I got a couple of photos, so you might wanna take a look at it. Blogs are boring without photos right? Hehe! So yeah, take a snap at it :D
While walking towards the entrance. Quite dark.
While walking, I saw this 2 dumbos sharing some junk food... under a tree!=.=
Red Alert :P

Anyway, this is what the hospital looks like inside. Somewhat resembles a hotel. (Kinda blurry coz I was walking while taking the photo.

My Grand Dad is the patient.

Some dumbo posing =.=


Close up pwease :D
IV Line & Oxygen
Goofy shot :D
...
Anyway, I got a new design for my blog. Its simple and nice. I just don't know if u guys will like it but anyway, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder :D hehehe!
...
XOXO!~







0 Responses on "A Short Visit @ the Hospital :)"
Post a Comment