Good News =)
Yesterday, I went back to school to pass my graduation clearance. Finally after an agony of long waiting, I was able to clear my name and get their signatures (school library, student accounting & Dean). Actually, I was suppose to pass the clearance last Tuesday, but the girl who manages my designated window wasn't there, so I needed to go back the following day. I was so nervous, coz I didn't know if I passed or failed my subject. I was praying and for every minute that I was looking at the girl if she will sign and release my clearance, I was gulping my saliva. I'm serious! Then finally, she released my clearance, I know for myself that once the registrar releases the clearance, it means you've passed and you will graduate. Wooh! Relief! But it didn't stop there, I really wanna make sure that I've passed so I asked the girl if I passed my subject. She said, I cut your clearance so meaning you've passed. Woooooh! Haha! Good news! Good news! I'm so happy! Then I checked the toga distribution date and the graduation schedule. Now, my next problem is the dress and the make-up artist. Our family friend who've been taking care of my make-up and look during EVERY occasion is already at NJ. Now, I need to find one good salon. For the dress, its easy =)
. . .
I received a call from my Mom yesterday, then she told me that my Grand Dad is already going home on Saturday. Yipeee! I'm happy, at least he can be with his family (US!), and the bills would stop. Haha! Now, the problem is, the payment. FYI, the bill is already half a million. Serious! Anyway, its only money. Material thing, can always come back, get back and earn back. Life can't be, even if you pay millions. =)
. . .
I'm at the hospital right now. For some reason, the net connection is slow. I think its because of the walls, I'm about 2 rooms from the station, so I think its kinda reasonable. Hehe! I've already done the Invictus Poster. Its just simple and nothing much. I'm just happy, coz my guild has grown and most of the members are my close friends in-game. I plan to do a Invictus user bar and Breadou RO poster. I'll post my works soon.
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Good News =)"
Post a Comment