I Just Hate it

I'm not satisfied how the WoE last night turned out. 1st 45 mins Valkyrie Realm was ours.  After that, I don't know what happened.  It was so laggy that I needed to log out then re log back again (alot of time) and next thing I know all that was left for our guild was 2 castles.  The other 2 was Moonlight's Inc and the last one belonged to EndlessNights.  I hate Desmond and Kai, now I hate the whole Moonlight's Inc guild.  I asked Aaron what the hell was Desmond and Kai doing in their new guild then he replied to me that Linnie wanted them back coz their her friends, no choice, it was the boss' decision.  When I read that, inside my mind I was like WHAT THE FUCK?! You're the guild leader and you can't do anything about it? At least I could've understand if it was majority of your guildmate's decision.  Oh damn your whole guild.  I'll rip you all when I get the opportunity. I was joking.

. . .
I was looking for a "coupler".  My net cable was short enough that even if you wanna hang yourself, you can't.  Coz it was short. I went to the mass manufacturer of the cheapest computer peripherals seller in the Philippines. Hahaha!  But they don't have it.  I guess, I'll just save the problem for next time. Haha! =P
. . .
My Grand Dad will go home tomorrow. And another typhoon is coming.  Actually, its okay if it would rain throughout the year, for as long as they won't destroy anything especially my noob net connection. =P

0 Responses on "I Just Hate it"

Post a Comment