I feel like not playing RO for now. I've got lots of better stuff to do. Anyway, its just a game. It's WoE again tonight at 10pm (GMT+ 8). I'll be seeing the other guilds again. I didn't log for more than 24 hours in-game coz I was at the hospital most of the time. That's the only thing I could offer as a help. I'm only a student and I'm not working so I have no means of salary. I just wanna clear out that the grudge I have in game doesn't extend to real life. It's a game, only a game... Nothing more, nothing else! Though I may say that what you do and show in game reflects who you are IRL. That's it!
. . .
I was really pissed how the talk at the Billing Office of St. Luke's turned out. The lady, though I may say that she was trying to help, uttered some words that are really disappointing and insulting. She asked my mom on what kind of room was my Grand Dad confined in and my mom replied "Private Room", and then the STUPID LADY said "Öh di na nga makabayad ng bill, sa private room pa". Then she checked on our bill then she suddenly said "180 na lang naman eh, gawan nyo na lang ng paraan." I was so pissed off when I heard her say it. 1st, my grand father is under the Neuroscience, there was no available ward for my grand father and it was advised to my mom and aunt that the patient SHOULD stay in a private room. 2nd, what the hell? 180 only? Do you have a fucking idea how much is 180? I bet you yourself doesn't have that kind of money! Then you'll say 180 lang naman? Fuck you asshole! I fucking mean it! Besides, do you have an idea how much we already paid and how much is our total bill? Our total bill is nearly 300k, we already paid more than 100k! Then that's just what you gonna say?! If I were you, don't dare say such things, if you'll ask 10 people outside if 180k is a small amount? I'll tell you, 11 people would answer a HELL YEAH! Also remember, we are under a great crisis at the moment, not only our family but also a lot of families in the Philippines, my grand dad's house was also submerged in the flood, not just their house but ALL of the houses in their subdivision.
. . .
I might come to WoE... prepare yourself, I'll redirect all my grudge inside.
XOXO!~

0 Responses on " "
Post a Comment