Breadou Guides
I like to make guides not because I don't have a life or something but because I wanna help the newbies to improve.
Now, the fact that you're making a guide... of course you couldn't put it into super details. I mean, of course you need to hide the "secret weapons" and once other people had read your guide, they will say "Oh, I know that already. No need to tell us. Not much in here." You see the reality? Coz guides, are merely for newbies. Pros as I must say has their own way... that's why they are called pros. As for newbies, I can help you where you can hunt fast, how to effectively use your characters, etc.
So pls, if you think my guides are overrated or too common. Just please leave it alone, coz it is really intended for newbies.
. . .
If I have a time, I will modify the guide blog. As for now, I'll leave it that way. My friends know my internet case. So, just bare with me.
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Breadou Guides"
Post a Comment