Strict Moderation @ Breadou RO Forums

As everybody knows what had happened in the recent and annoying issue about the Mods trying to correct a spelling/error.  I am now gonna be very, very strict with my job (as a moderator).  No more nice Jovi, I will only reply necessarily to the threads that needs quite attention or may be correction.  I never want to happen this again -- FLAMING, DOUBTING AND QUESTIONING A MODERATOR.  This goes out to each and every member of the Breadou RO Forums.  And if you guys have some grudge with us, do not bring that to the forums nor bring the forum issue into the game (like what happened recently which really ADDED AN INSULT TO THE INJURY).
. . .
To my friends:
Thank you for helping us out there.  Thank you for defending us.  Thank you for understanding the gravity of the situation.  Thanks for sticking up with us.  I really appreciate what you guys have done.
. . .
My connection is acting more retarded nowadays, just surfing and opening a single page could take me 3-15 minutes.  Plus, major disconnection is what I'm experiencing.  No internet for several hours.
 
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Strict Moderation @ Breadou RO Forums"

Post a Comment