Photo Gallery
I'm still sick. Still got flu >.< I can't go to WoE later. I might disband Invictus anytime soon. But definitely not now. I'm still thinking whether I'll join other guild or just make my own again. Anyway, I'm not really that serious about the WoE. I'm not even serious about the game anymore. Coz, I don't know. I don't feel any fun nor feel any motivation in playing it. Just super lazy.
. . .
There's a new patch and more new upcoming stuffs. If I get to finish the upcoming quests first, I promise to make a guide again. This time I might put up a special blog for guides concerning Breadou RO only! Why put up when I can post it in the forums? Coz in the forums after 10mins of posting the topic you can't edit it anymore. But if I place it in a blog, at least I can edit it if there would be any further changes.
. . .
I wanna buy new clothes. Tomorrow I'll go back to school to return the toga and go to Randy's place to get my poker set. I missed it so much especially my friends whom I've been playing with before. Funny, Yana PMd me at FB just to say "Girl, I almost forgot how to play poker. Pls guide me and teach me again!" Haha! My friends are crazy but I <3 them all.

0 Responses on "Photo Gallery"
Post a Comment