Chritmas Tree Lighting

Okei!  I know I haven't updated this blog a somehow it seemed so stagnant.  To those who were really nice enough to visit my blog once in awhile, THANK YOU! :)
. . .
A couple of nights ago, Mom was invited to an event, it was called Christmas Tree Lighting.  The venue was at Sommerset Hotel and part of the program was a number from the utility employees and some of the kids from the World Vision Foundation.  So, my mom called me and asked me to join, since anyway, there's a lot of foods. Hehehe! Well anyway, there's this huge Christmas Tree in the middle of the lobby and it's really beautiful, also there's this fund-raising event for the foundation wherein when you donate you'll receive a mini lantern and put your name on it and you can put it in the Christmas Tree as part of the decoration.  ALL the proceeds would be given to the foundation to help the children and send them to school :)  In the middle of the event, I whispered to Mom and told her, since we just got our salary why not spend some of it for the donation and she agreed :)
. . .
I got some photos =)


 Christmas Tree :)



My Mom's name on the lantern :)



The photo is not upside down, it's my name which is upside down.



 

XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Chritmas Tree Lighting"

Post a Comment