Youtube + Download

My lappy had an illness called Blue Screen and according to Dr. PC Technician it needs to be reformat.  Obviously, I know what's gonna be the downfall -- POOF ALL FILES! It's sad.  So now, all my songs are gone and I need to re-download again and pump it into my iTunes for my ever beloved iPod.  I think it's one of the best gadgets ever made in the whole universe.  No I'm not exaggerating... but it's true! :3
. . .
I'm currently watching Youtube (Yes! or No? I guess).  I'm listening to Jay Sean's music.  He's a gorgeous guy with a nice body.  Plus I really like his music and the beats, his music is the kind of music which I love to sing with and groove along with.  I thought he was an American but nope, he's an Indian.  No racisim here okay?  I'm fine with him.  Yeah!  Jay Sean <3  I also love his song -- Down featuring Lil Wayne.  I think their collaboration is great.
. . .
Mr. Hao, I cannot login to your server.  Thank you! Hahaha! :))

XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Youtube + Download"

Post a Comment