Good sounds... Good vibes :)

I'm currently listening to One Republic's new album entitle Waking Up.  I'm in the 4th song now and so far so good :)
Ryan Tedder is such an amazing guy, imagine a guy with a good voice and good looks and with a good band.  All packed in one! Yeah! So great!  Well, since their first album, I've been a fan of them.

. . .
So, there's this cute guy named Aaron from Kundirana of La Salle he's part of the 2007 batch I think and he looks like Richard Gutierrez.  Would you believe?  I was checking on their vids on youtube and he's really interesting.  I tried to search for him in friendster and facebook (sounds like a stalker! LOL!) but anyway, I saw him at facebook.  I wanna add him as in really wanna add him but I'm afraid he would reject my request coz he doesn't know me.  Huhuhu! RAWR!
. . .
I wake up to this morning believing that each and every single person here on earth COULD and WOULD be able to change... if they really want to :)

PS:  DL-ing Gossip Girl... Chucky! Chucky!~

XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Good sounds... Good vibes :)"

Post a Comment