imissyou

Okei!  I'm gonna go off in a couple of minutes.  I'm just dropping by to say I miss the following people so much :)

Dawn -- my bestfriend
Kuchi -- my master LOL
Queenie -- my super highschool friend
Cris -- boy, I can talk to you about everything! Considering the fact that you're a guy :)
Javie -- one of my super trustworthy friend
Shay -- Yup! I miss you too gurl! Gym! Gym! LOL!
Yana, Jedda, Cams -- my super poker buddies! gurls! we should really pursue our poker party! HAHAHA!
PH24 -- I miss the whole lot
lastly,
***** -- I know we've got something special before.  I respect you but you don't have to turn your back on me, just for you to be with her :(
. . .
Buhbye everyone! It's Sunday and family day.  I plan to spend the whole day with my parents :)

XOXO!~

0 Responses on "imissyou"

Post a Comment