Peaceful Day Ahead
Well... A couple of hours from now... I'm gonna do a 'one time big time' move that WOULD make the forum peaceful. Now, me and Ice are finding ways to bring back the same old forum before. Coz before, the forum is peaceful yet fun and it has active members. Hao before, posted a teddy bear game. I think it boosted the number of members. I know that in-between the fights and arguments we had with nyx... we sometimes didn't act as a moderator... rather we acted like an ordinary member. If you're in our situation... tell me... are you gonna do the same way?
. . .
Take a look at the photo below. It is a very nice photo, check the details, one word -- AMAZING!
Believe it or not, it took the painter 1 1/2 years to complete. His name is Bedo and he called the art, Birth. He made this using a tablet PC.
. . .
Oh, BTW, I'm gonna return to my first love -- SinX! Hihihi! :)
XOXO!~


0 Responses on "Peaceful Day Ahead"
Post a Comment