A Day withEx-BF [hahaha!]

So yesterday, I received a PM from ex-bf.  He was asking me if I'm free and whether we could go to the Merge Review Center to inquire.  So yah.  A while ago, we went there.  Checked the dates, matriculation fee, venue yada yada. Then afterwards, he asked me where we will go... so I said, we'll go to the mall.  Then we decided to have a food trip [!!]  And this guy, I felt like he sabotaged me, coz I had my lunch at home and then he would ask if I WANNA EAT! OMG THIS GUY!  Then, as usual, we felt like calling the gang.  So he text Yana, but Yana's got work and I text Joyce but Joyce needed to go to the agency.  So all in all... it was just the two of us [hahaha!].  Then we ordered GPS.  OMG!  Its nice but its strong... I guess more than 5 or 6 bottles of it and I'm surely knocked out [Don't worry... I'm not drunk while typing this blog]
. . .
I haven't slept for more than 24 hours now... would you believe?  Well, I guess so.
. . .
Super friends! Check out 'the blog'... it was updated... if you know what I mean *geegee*
. . .
I feel like sleeeeeeeeping... Oh and this morning... I tried Dante's inferno yada yada... its kinda boring [no offense!] I just tried coz I saw a lot of my friends playing it, plus the fact that GD was playing it all the time... I can see all his updates are either about astrology or dante's inferno.

UPDATED:  Mom brought home CHINESE MOON CAKES :)
and... she was asking me where were the moon cakes that I bought... I said... I didn't buy any :P
. . .
For the record... I'm awake for 27 hours now. Hahaha!

XOXO!~

0 Responses on "A Day withEx-BF [hahaha!]"

Post a Comment