ISP IRA =.=
My ISP IRA = My [I]nternet [S]ervice [P]rovider [i]s [r]etarded [a]gain.
Don't ask why... its been like this since the Breadou Days... So if you happen to be chatting with me @ MSN... don't be surprised if I keep going on and off... Demmet! And I'm online early in the morning like around 2am onwards... My ISP is quite fine but slow. Kinda tolerable I think.
. . .
I found out something... you know I relinked right? [obviously yes]. You know I tried to do that 'trick'... and dang! I found out I can still post at the chat box @__@. See my chatbox... it has a 'post post post' message? Yup! That was the message I got when I tried to post from my previous link. Oh gawd!
. . .
I'm removing tags from my previous posts and yup... I'm still keeping the posts. Anyway, I can't see any reason to delete them... so yah... Let's keep it that way.
. . .
"If somebody is flirting... Please COOPERATE!"
What a beautiful and enlightening quote! Hahahaha!
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "ISP IRA =.="
Post a Comment