Tanduay Ice...
Went to meet up with my friends... and its freaking nice. 1st Joyce texted me... "Gurl, hoy! be ashamed, you're the nearest among us and you shouldn't be late. Randy was already at the Giligan's". So, the 'ashamed' gurl, quickly ran off. When I was there, I went to the 2nd floor, then I was like... hey... where did the Giligan's go? [hahaha]. So I asked the lovely guard... with all confidence I said "Excuse me, Giligan's is in the 3rd floor right?" Then oh-my-effing guard said "no, maam, go down 1 level, exactly below Gerry's"... I was like "WTF". So I went down, down, down, down, down... you oughta know, tonight is the night to let it go [O.O??] Then coz, like all other bars with live bands... there's a waiting area. So I seated in front of Giligan's and I texted Randy. "Oi Randy, I'm already here in front of Giligan's, fetch me, quickly!" and my super duper ex-bf [as quoted by Joyce herself] replied to me... "Jovi, were at the foodcourt"... Then I was like "O.O"... "Were?? Who's with you?"... Then he replied again "Tina is with me... Were going there now ok?"... So I replied and said "Okei"... and I thought everything was fine now... Randy text me again and said "Oh yah, where's Giligan's?"... I was like "=.=... Go ask the guards, anyway this place got concierge".
Joyce arrived like a lost small gurl... and me, Randy and Tina was looking at each other and started giggling... Then she was like... OMG Gurl! You already saw me you didn't even called me... Then I said "Hahahaha! You looked like a lost brat!" Then she asked if I have a cig... Then I said I wasn't smoking anymore... Then she was like "HALLELUJUAH GURL! What's happening to you" and I was like hahahahaha!
. . .
Freaking Randy and Joyce was doing all their best to make me smoke... and they were saying Hallelujuah all the time... so whenever the cig and lighter was thrown in front of me... I would grab it and you know how a kid plays a toy horse right? Yah, I was doing the same... I was walking the cig and lighters back to them... hahahaha.
. . .
Here comes Alaska boy, Rex. Joyce took a shot of them. Then at the photo, Rex wasn't looking at the camera... So Joyce's eyebrows freaking met at the middle... and she was like a mute kid... doing hand gestures... saying "Oi! Rex ah... if on the 2nd pic and you're still not looking... I'm gonna punch you." Then she made the hand gesture making her hand like a peace sign then she raise it in front of her eyes then she pointed Rex and then pointed at the lens of the camera... meaning "Rex! Look in front of the camera!" then she did that twice. Damn this gurl... full of jokes.
. . .
Randy the idiot... I told him to order GPS ahead of time... coz that drink was really very very in demand as in wherever bar I have been to... they always run out of stock! Then he was confident saying "nevermind... blah blah". So I said... yah whatever... anyway its your treat. So I took my dinner and after I finish... Randy ordered GPS, but the waitress said they ran out of stock... So I was like =.= "My mountain dew noooooooooo" [tastes like a mountain dew but acts like a traitor]. So Randy ordered Tanduay Ice instead. And hell it tasted like Gin bulag with Pomelo [as quoted by Randy himself]. I feel like we wasted 800 bucks on these drinks =.=
. . .
So the usual thing [even when we were still in college], me, Joyce & Yana were talking like real close sisters. Then since Migs [Joyce's boylet] was there. Yana asked me who's my bf now. So I said, oh me and Randy broke up already. I'm now widowed. Hahahaha! Then she asked me about Dennis... and she said I know you both have 'something' even before we, 3 became dorm mates. So I was like "OMG gurl, no something, were just good friends and he had a gf". So this gurl insisted that EVERYONE knows about it... So I said "yah great gurl, now I know why everyone says... that Dennis was my character in the Randy's PSP game."
. . .
And here comes another Joyce-in-action... she hated the gurl who's with Migs. And she freaking said "the gurl looked like a SERVING SPOON FOR THE RICE!"... Whenever we go to the CR we always see the gurl... Hahaha! Stalking us Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
. . .
Joyce found out we got shisha at home and asked me why I didn't bring it at Giligan's. I was like "You wanna bring the Kabab restos here?"
I had a blast... it was good... so nice... Next time, karaoke, anyone?
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Tanduay Ice..."
Post a Comment