Them Friends...

Hallo! :)
I just got back from Giligan's.  I can say that, my ears are still fine even though we were seated in front of the speakers [hahaha!].  It's nice to see my friends.  I miss them so much.  Rex also came, I didn't expect him to come actually.  He's the new boyfriend of my friend Yana.  Actually, once I saw them together, I was happy, coz I knew the guy was nice.  Before, he added me @ FB and PMd me asking about poker stuffs, but, you know my rule, so yah, I didn't talked to him, coz I don't know him until he was introduced to us.  I got photos :]




 

 

 

 
iLikeThisPhotoSoMuch


Migs [college schoolmate] & Joyce [ever dependable friend]




. . .
Rex just came back from AK.  He's gonna be playing poker with us and Airsoft with Randy.  Joyce grabbed a stupid dorm, sure that gurl won't be able to take it coz the curfew is 11pm HAHAHAHA! Tina is planning to go to UK.
. . .
Yesterday evening, I received a PM from Yana with an enclosed message:

We are playing a game for Breast Cancer Awareness ...... write the color of your bra as your status, just the color, nothing else!! Copy this and pass it on to all girls ...... NO MEN!! This will be fun to see how it spreads, and we are leaving the men wondering why all females just have a color as their status!! Let's have fun!

So, like a chain reaction, majority of the gurls in my list and my friends' list changed their status message.  I put "white".  Then to our OH-MY-EFFIN-MOTHA-BEEPA-SIGHT-BLASTER-PEW-PEW-PEW... Randy put a stupid message.  We were laughing freaking hard.  This is what he put:



 XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Them Friends..."

Post a Comment