Cute Photos

I've been browsing around FB [what's new right?] and I save the ones that really interests me [not the photos of the guys I like, that's another story hahaha]. Nevermind if you already saw it... just pretend that you didn't :D



imagine... if your son and pet are like these




no to SWINE FLU!




Curious?




Who says kids can't have?




I know... you sometimes act like the above. Don't pretend.



Don't forget to drink your coffee




Kill it!




If these 2 milks would give baby milks... I'm gonna buy A LOT!

. . .

I'm groggy... and... yah... wuhevah! If the photos are corny... then... you say so... so be it... Hahahaha!
. . .
Err... I got a good news for you guys [I think its funneh, so its good]... News came from Ice... PM me later yah?

PS:  Randy, you eff! What's happening to you? Why did you put SATURDAY instead of FRIDAY.  You don't want any other people to join us [4]. You wanna drink all the vodkas? LOL!

XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Cute Photos"

Post a Comment