Re-Link

Sorry if you've been trying to access my previous blog link.  I re-linked it for such reason that my stupid cousin found my blog.  I know blogs are supposed to an online diary, meaning, everyone is free to see it [since it's in the internet], but to me, I have an exemption.

Why is it a big deal for me to have it found by 1 of my family members?
It's simple.  I don't wanna cause an issue or give meaning to something that would spill and become something unimaginable.  Sounds complicated?  It's like this, my cousin [who found it] is quite close to his parents, he often talks to them and tells EVERYTHING THAT THEY FOUND OUT.  All secrets aren't kept.  So once they mention to my aunt/uncle about my blog, they would visit it.  When they visit it, they will read it.  I put my day-to-day-dramas about myself, family, friends and all the living things that I meet.  I don't know what's on their mind, so they might give some meaning to my other blog entries. 

When I was kid, my mom and my aunt [cousin's mom] lives in the same roof.  They both have separate maids.  There was a time wherein, I was talking to my aunt's maid and accidentally mentioned some stuffs [which to me doesn't have an issue].  A couple of minutes ago, I was called by our maid and she said my mom wants to talk to me.  To my surprise, my mom scold me about the maid talk... so I was shocked then I asked her, how did she knew about it. She said, my aunt told her about it.

I sounded so emo HAHAHAHA!  If you think my relatives from my mother side are crazy... I'm telling you... my relatives from my father's side are PSYCHOPATHS! I'm not lying!
. . .
When you happen to visit my blog... please don't tell anybody about it UNLESS... they are quite close to me, okei? Please respect me and my little privacy [I sounded like he-who-must-not-be-named] hahahaha!
. . .
I wanna play RO!

PS:  Cams & Randy... Dang! What happened guys? Hahaha! I thought its review time when January begins.  Hahaha! Hell we doing in our houses? Net 24/7? Hahaha!

XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Re-Link"

Post a Comment