Gettin' Back on Track

Woooooot! Wooot!  Hallo! :)
I know you all missed meeee! Hehe! Kiddin' asides... Hmm... early morning... went to the cemetery coz its Uncle Jun's birthday.  Too bad he can't blow candles and sing with us or do camera shot stuffs yada yada...

The parrrteyy don't start 'til I walk in :P

Tik tok... tik tok... hmm... well... Oh yah... since I'm the co-blogger of my cousin... I decided to make a new blog... just exclusive for some stuffs... like errr... :S  uuuuuu krapppp!  Like... hmm... err... edited photos... perhaps?  Well... it'll be on my other account... and yup! I got 2 blogger accounts... coz before I thought it's not possible to put 2 blogs... I mean... only 1 blog per account... it changed when I found the diff ways of the blogspot. HAHAHA!

And the stupid feedjit traffic yada yada... kept on relinking me T__T  waaah! :P

hmm...  My guilty pleasure I ain't going nowhere... I didn't know it didn't felt so good to have your earphones stuck in your ears... and you're the only one who could hear it... Coz before I used to have a blast with my supppaaahhh speakerss <3  I'm loving it

He knows I'm tired... I'm daddy's lil girl <3

XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Gettin' Back on Track"

Post a Comment