Dolphin
Hallo!
I'm sleepy now and somehow my head feels like exploding *boom!*
I'm done making my blog installment... yup... its my 2nd blog. Seriously, I'm still thinking what to put on that blog. Haizt! I just don't want it to be empty. I already made my 1st post there. I already made my 1st post [too!] @ Nick's blog.
. . .
A while ago, I asked my mom to take home chesseburger and fries from McDo [I'm trying to tempt u all!]. Then while she's on the mall, she suddenly called me and told me about these cute stuff toys and then she asked me what I want. There's dolphin, octopus, etc etc. She asked me what stuff toys I already got and I said I don' have a dolphin but we do have an octopus [that rode a plane to our house! Haha!]. So I just told her to pick the cutest for me. She gave me a dolphin! <3
Thank you soooo much mom! Me love you and pop so muchie much!
I'm off to bed now [hey wait! I'm already on my bed!!!]
XOXO!~
- - -
Currently listening to: Life After You - Daughtry
Current mood: sleepy

0 Responses on "Dolphin"
Post a Comment